2D / 3D CAD Import Description
Editor: CAD Import .NET is a library for SMART CAD developing in Microsoft Visual Studio. It contains managed code only and displays drawings with GDI+ methods. CAD Import .NET is a powerful tool for integration of CAD into DBMS, drawings analysis, vector graphics processing and monitoring systems development. The library provides wide capabilities for cost calculation for the necessary Equipment by its drawings.
- DWG (including 2008); all DXF ASCII; HPGL (PLT, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL); CGM
- TIFF, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF
- WMF, EMF, EMF+
Drawing segments processing:
- Selection and copying to clipboard
- Saving of the selected segment to DXF, PDF, BMP other formats
- DWG, DXF, PLT, GBR, CGM editing
- Visual objects creating and editing by markers
- Export to BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, GIF, DXF, TIFF, PNG
- Scaling, zooming and dragging
- 2D/3D rotation
- Layers and objects properties managing
- Printing pages generating
- Full-scale and fragmentary printing
- Possible to use in ASP.NET
- Support of UNICODE for hieroglyphs display
- Support of web-paths and loading from web
- SHX fonts for DWG and DXF
- Drawing of TTF-fonts as polylines
- Document merging
- Document fast drawing mode
- Floating licensing support
2D / 3D CAD Import Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in 2D / 3D CAD Import 7.2
Release notes are not available currently.
2D / 3D CAD Import Requirements
No additional system requirements.